Wednesday, May 2, 2007

BECCA AND JANELLOYDS PROJECT WAS AMAZZING!!!!

Thank God, me and Becca successfully completed our Crucible project! We had trouble getting started, but once we did, we didn't have any problems writing the speech. We both apparently work much better under pressure because the speech was written Tuesday late afternoon. We actually had better blocking than was shown in the preformance today, but I think we both got nervous up there and forgot it all. I'm proud of us though because I started out this project thinking that we were gonna have a lot more trouble than we did. Becca was an AMAZZZING partner!!!!! I actually enjoyed the project now that its over. My favorite still is the soundtrack from The Scarlet Letter.

3 comments:

Alfonso C said...

I agree about the SL soundtrack. I actually enjoyed making it...

Helen said...

Yall did awesome in yall's preformance fo sho! I loved the costumes and yall had great emotion and yall memorized the lines perfectly. I actually enjoyed the walking in a circle while arguing. And my favorite project was definitley the soundtrack as well. We have so much in common! I LOVE YOU AND JOYNER AND THE WHOLE BROWN FAMILY! (I don't think I spelled her name right...?)

Brittany said...

yea that Scarlet Letter layer project was definetely my favorite so far. I just liked how there were so many options and different things to do. But, I didn't think this project was near as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was hard at first, because it is fourth quarter and we are all getting very lazy, so I procrastinated a lot. But, once Lauren and I got started, I didn't think it was that hard.