Monday, May 7, 2007

Slaughter House Five

I just started reading slaughterhouse five over the weekend and I like it more than i thought i would. Its a pretty easy read, but it drags on at some points. I have alot to read tonight but hopefully it will go by fast. I'm a little confused on the 3 column notes, I hope its just like the notes that we had to do for a raison in the sun. I dont have much to say tonight about english, I just hope I can get through this year alive. Two weeks is starting to seem like a long time.

4 comments:

kealyduke said...

Three columns: 1 for what's going on in the novel(plot/context), 1 for how (style, quotes), and 1 for what you think (including questions). We used them in class Friday, and we'll work with them tomorrow.

Alfonso C said...

I know. These last few weeks are just dragging by, probably due to all the work we still have to do.

SammyC said...

SH5 is coolio .

Brittany said...

i like the 3 column notes now....they help me see his writing style and how it is like the postmodern ideas that we talked about in class.