Friday, May 18, 2007

Ode to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

You are crazy.
But I love you.
And im very happy to have you as my partner in crime.
You enhance my spasticness.
You make me behave very badly
Like right now when your telling me to hide from Mrs. Duke
That’s baaaad and yet im listening to you
You have that effect on me
Even at the ripe age of 4th grade you could force me to do things such as
HIDE FROM POLICEMEN! Ring a bell?!
Then when you promised not to tell my mom that we got in trouble
And the first thing you say when we get to my house is “Guess what Mrs. Kate….?!”
But somehow I listen to you all the time. Why, I don’t know.
But if you tell me to “stay down” one more time while I am staying down I may have to hit you!
AHH SHE (mrs. duke) FORGOT ABOUT US!
Actually this whole letter thing was your idea…
And you see how im doing it.
Counter Culture tonight! Get excited!
I LOVE YOU!

this probably wont make any sense to you unless your becca or heard our converstation in the library this morning.

No comments: